In this episode of Ways & Means, we explore the impacts of meat production. Can we find a better way to raise animals as food and help the planet at the same time?
This is the third in our series Climate Change Solutions, a look at surprising answers to the question of what we can do to help cool a rapidly heating planet.
- Cameron Oglesby, journalist and Duke Sanford School of Public Policy Master of Public Policy student
- Johnny Rogers, North Carolina farmer
- Jennifer Curtis, Firsthand Foods
- Lee Miller and Michelle Nowlin, Duke’s Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- A-dae Romero-Briones, Native Agriculture and Food Systems program at First Nations Development Institute
- Subscribe to Ways & Means
- Find out more about host Simran Sethi
- Read the transcript
- Find out more about the Duke Climate Commitment
Duke student Joy Liu designed the artwork for the season.
Season 8 of Ways & Means is made possible thanks to support from the Office of the Provost at Duke University. Find out more about the Duke Climate Commitment.